Here’s the answer, so what is the problem?
Thursday 7 February 2019 at 16.30 in the Sixth Form Centre
Event for Year 7 students and their families on challenging mindsets and promoting an I can attitude.
posted 27 February 2018
Internet Safety Talk
Topics covered by Mr Ken Corish, SW Grid for Learning eSafety Advisor, will include:-
- Changes in technology that drive behaviour in young people
- Important new developments in online safety that include mental health, well-being and development
- Strategies for a healthy online life
- Strategies for parents to support and monitor positive online behaviour
- Resources and services available for parents and children
Thursday 22 February 2018
Edgcumbe Theatre, DHSB
5.30pm to 7.00pm
Please note this is an event for Parents or Carers only.
If you wish to attend please sign up at this link.
For more information contact Amanda Moore at email@example.com or 01752 208787
posted 22 January 2018