Boys are expected to arrive and leave in full school uniform – clearly named and smartly worn – white shirt tucked in.
You must be properly prepared for all your lessons. Each day you should check that you have all of the following with you:
- The homework that is due to be handed in.
- The text and exercise books and other materials that you need.
- Pen, pencil, ruler, eraser, pencil sharpener, calculator and geometry equipment.
- Protective clothing (lab coats etc)
- Correction fluid (e.g. Tippex), solvent-based glues, marker pens and aerosols are not permitted.
You must look after books and equipment loaned to you by the school. If you lose or fail to care properly for school property, the Governors will expect you to pay for a replacement.
All personal items must be clearly marked with your name and postcode.
For queries about buses contact:
- Citybus arrange contract buses inside the City boundary and some services to Tavistock – 01752 662271
- DHS Boys has arranged services with Target Travel for contract buses from Dobwalls, Kelly Bray, Yelverton Villages and the South Hams – please contact the school reception for information – 01752 208787
- Stagecoach provide some services to and from the Wembury/Plymstock area and to Tavistock. Please refer to the website
For information about trains from Cornwall contact Plymouth Railway Station on 0845 6010847 or www.plymouthcity.co.uk/travel